Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Innocence of Father Brown

This is by G. K. Chesterton. The Innocence of Father Brown are always myteries. It is a series, my favorite is the blue cross.   Father Brown is a funny little priest who knows more than one would think. A master-mind criminal got out of jail and the great detective, Valentin is sent to capture. Valentine goes to a little shop. He orders coffee and he puts sugar in it, he drinks the coffee and realizes someone switched the sugar and salt. He asked the waiter about it and the waiter said,"It must be those to clergymen who threw soup on the wall." And so the Mystery starts. A must-read for all. I would have to give this book *****, five stars.  It is a       really, really, good book.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I really like this!
Thanx for your comment.

P.S. I love the reveiw that you wrote on it.

Anonymous said...

Great book, and good review! Love, Daddy

Pinkheart said...

I read it... hmmm actually listened to it read to me by B.J. Harrison from the Classic Tales Podcast. Good review, btw. :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing book(: